A Forest Garden is the Ultimate ecological landscape, combining vegetable and fruit gardening with the highest quality wildlife habitat and soil-building ecology. This interactive Introduction to Forest Gardening course includes nearly 2 hours of instructional videos, plus exercises, design examples, plant lists and source recommedations, and general resources. We'll walk you through the entire process of starting your own forest garden and give you a practical overview of food forest gardening, including:
- The basic concepts and architecture in forest gardening,
- A calendar for your garden tasks for the entire year,
- Best perennial veggetables and tree crops for a forest garden,
- Links to sources on all of our recommended plants to save you time and money on shopping,
- Avoiding the most common forest gardening mistakes,
- A simple, multi-step process for how to get started.
You selected to get the course Introduction to Forest Gardeni... (FG101). Please Login or Signup to get it.